Wednesday, May 6, 2009

report cards

Report cards! Waiting for them is always the worst part. The strange thing is I always knew how I was doing in a class, but I always felt like I never knew what grade would show up on my report card. It's always the proof for parents. They always ask you how are you doing in school and most children just tell them what they want to hear, but your report card is the ultimate evidence. I do feel that we need report cards though. We need them because they can work in our favor as student's. When I think of report cards I always think of the saying" men lie, women lie, numbers don't." A lot of students say teachers may have something against them and they just gave them a grade. But if you ask for them to show you a progress of all your work factored into the grade, and that is the reason for your recorded grade, than it is a fact. So my advice to everyone is do your best and it will be exciting to get your report card, not nerve wrecking.

No comments:

Post a Comment